Tips & Tricks

Money & Relationships: When can father get full, partial custody of a child in case of divorce?

If there is no mutual consent over the child’s custody between the parents, then the family court decides it as per the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890. Here are the conditions under which the father gets child custody.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button