You may want to know how to use the Rave application. As more and more people stay at home hoping to use their favorite entertainment platform while staying in touch with friends, the number of Rave continues to increase.
The Rave app allows you to Netflix, YouTube, with Other websites and friends on your phone or tablet. Rave will sync what you are watching, so your group chat can send messages and voice chats to each other when anything is playing on your screen.
How to use the Rave application
- Download the Rave app (IOS, Android), open on your phone
- create an account Via Facebook, Twitter or Google.
- Add friends By clicking the menu icon> Friends. Search for your friends’ names to add them. You can also send a text invitation to join Rave through the app.
- Decide what you want to see:
- Click the plus icon View all options in the lower right corner of the screen.
- If the platform you want to use is free, you can start watching right away.
- For Netflix, you need to log in to your account.
- Press play If you want to limit the conversation to between you and your friends, then you want to watch the content and set the visibility of the chat room to private.
add friend Go to your room so you can watch and chat together, no matter how far away you are. You can use the link icon to send SMS invitations, or use the add member icon next to the link icon to directly invite your Rave friends. Use the chat box or press the microphone button to start the conversation.
I hope you like techyworld’s articles. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and visit techyworld.design for daily tech-related articles