Comparison reviews

The short return of 3dfx

This The day we have been waiting for finally come. August 5. 3dfx days. The moment of promise When the graphics card manufacturer 3dfx Interactive emerged from the ashes in the 90s and showed us an amazing new graphics card series. What did we get? tweets.

see more

For those who have been following this legend, we are now required to believe that Voodoo 6 graphics cards (not even AGP) running on the PCI bus will be launched this winter, and will be equipped with smart TVs, Bluetooth speakers, and a mobile phone. A tablet computer. Alleged product investment data shows that only 10% is dedicated to GPU development, and the remaining 90% is used for smart technology and consumer devices. Diversified product portfolio, but this is just looking at the flowers in the mist.

Image 1 of 8

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
Image 2 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
3 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
Image 4 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
Image 5 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
Image 6 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
7 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)
Image 8 of 8

Allegedly announced by 3dfx in the third quarter of 2021

(Image source: Twitter: @3dfxofficial)



Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button